Prayer for the terrorists http://jesusyouth.org/joynet/dec20.html
Hi friends

That was a beautiful sharing Josun, i almost cried when i read thru the
mail. God bless u and bless us all. Meet u all at 6.pm IST in prayers. But
there is a larger problem that is the root cause of all these problems which
need special care and attention. May be what we see around, the disturbance
and terrorism is just the symptom of a underlying sickness which very often
is undermined. I will get back to u people on that issue soon. This is not a
new issue and we all know just that we have to be reminded of it. Mean while
we can thingk loudly on this (any guesses).

And tailking about prayers today is a wonderful day for me. I've been
praying for particularly two persons. One, one of my friend who caught up in
love with a non christian. I never thought things would turn up so
wonderful. But now the peoson is happily getting married according to the
wishes of  the family. The next one is of a scandolously broken home which
god united.

Friend these things have increased my faith in miracles and in prayer. So
let us all kneel down and fight for the kingdom, Against all evil forces
that dweleth in the heavenly, Let the heavens rejoice and the angels sing "
The Battle belongs to the LORD". Any one Blessed enough to be with lord in
eucharist "the physical presence of the lord" do not miss it.

Prayers , Prayers and Prayers
Vimal