Thought provoking questions ! -
- What legacy are we leaving behind?
- What will be remembered for ?

Coincidentally, I just received a sad tiding about two indian students at
clemson, usa

passing away during a plane crash. I myself is also very similar to them
being a student

in USA for further studies. This came as shock to me - reminding me of
the *raw* truth

of how short our life and our purpose in this life ....

Yesterday, there was a poster sale here at my university, where i saw a
poster which said -

"Live as if this was you last day" ... how would i live if this was our
last day ? how would you ?

>From: Jude Asogwa >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: [JOYnet] Doing Exploit >Date: Thu, 9 Jan
2003 12:16:33 -0800 (PST) > >Doing Exploits in the name of the Lord
(wisdom for >Excellence) > > In the book of Daniel, the scripture says
“….. Those >who know their God shall be strong and do exploits” >(Dan.
11:32 > Permit me to use this reference to establish this >write up which
have been occurring in my mind. One >of the articles I do not like to
miss in the joynet >is the one that reflect on the Saint of the day. This
>is because, the Catholic Church emphasis a lot on the >life of the early
saints. The church has availed us >the opportunity to daily reflect on
their lives and >footsteps. But the church does not want the reflection
>to end there, no, she wants us to become better saints >today. We have
many good things to say about the >saints of the early church and of the
mid- centuries >but what will the future church say about us?. What
>legacy are we leaving behind? > The challenge before us today is a great
one. >Everything in the secular world is experiencing a >rapid
development. Knowledge is actually on the >increase in every field.
Therefore, the children of >God should not be left behind. This is the
time to >move beyond applauding for the past Heroes of faith >and
continue from where the stopped. It is the right >time to do exploits in
the name of the Lord. Everyone >has to look beyond his present
achievements (The >accomplished works) and face the greater work
>unaccomplished. The almighty God who wills that all >may be saved is
calling on His children to make >themselves truly available in order that
he may use >them. Although you are doing your best in God’s house, >yet,
he has not finished with you. Let every Cardinal, >Bishop, priest,
pastor, Evangelist, and lay man or >woman bend on his or her knees asking
God for the >grace to do greater exploit in His name. > Let me ask you:
WHAT WILL YOU BE REMEMBERD FOR? > > >JUDE S.C. ASOGWA >(Nigeria) >Yahoo!
Mail Plus - Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. >http://mailplus.yahoo.com