dear friends,
I just have something important and intersting.

Message of Our Lady of Medjugorje, July 21, 1982
Concerning Purgatory: "There are many souls in
Purgatory. There are also persons who have been
consecrated to God - some priests, some Religious.
Pray for their intentions, at least the Lord's Prayer,
the Hail Mary, and the Glory Be seven times each, and
the Creed. I recommend it to you. There is a large
number of souls who have been in Purgatory for a long
time because no one prays for them."
Did you know that a moment in Purgatory is more
painful than a whole lifetime on earth? Did you know
that souls in Purgatory can not pray for themselves?
Did you know, that the prayers of those living on the
earth can free souls from Purgatory? Did you know that
when Purgatory Souls go to Heaven they pray before the
throne of God for those on earth who prayed for them?

There is a prayer group called POW which is formed for
this intention.Medjugorje USA's, "Purgatory Oblation
Warrior" Prayer Group
Affectionately called the POW Prayer Group, they are
the only organized group offering the prayers Our Lady
of Medjugorje
has requested us to present for the poor souls in
purgatory!!
they currently have over 540 members, membership is
free.
It takes
only 5 minutes to say these prayers and you can help
free souls from purgatory!! In return, souls who are
released from purgatory pray for us here on earth.
7 our father,7 hail mary,7 glory be and the creed is
the prayer reqd.to enroll as a member,you can visit
the site below:
http://www.medjugorjeusa.org/purgatoryroom.htm

with love and prayers,
Smitha