Dear all my Jesus Youth freinds,

I got a baby boy yesterday at 10.30 AM (UAE time).  Normal delivery, baby is 3.75 Kgs,
Joisy is OK.  (it was normal delivery).  My eldor son Christo is very much happy as we

Many thanks to all of you those who prayed for us.  Please keep on praying for us as
we all are Praying all of you.

We haven't named the new born yet.  Please pray for a 'NAME'

God Bless all of you and your families.

With lot of Love and Prayers,

Bosco, Joisy, Christo & New Born