When I see Lovely sending in those welcome note it reminds me of an
Ex-Joynetter, Welchy Fernandes. Many of us who have been a part of Joynet for
over a year have surely heard of her. Today is Welchy's Birthday and her email
id is [EMAIL PROTECTED]

Since our own Mathew Joseph and Ron (who is a part of JY Coimbatore and a
friend of our own Joynetter Shobith) were in town, we all needed an excuse to
meet. Ever since I met Welchy I have come across real wonderful ppl like Ravi
Vaz, Jennifer etc.

Welchy had decided her birthday would be a lovely timing for us to meet. For
convenience sake, her birthday was celebrated this Sunday the 12th at my
place. Since my Mother's birthday was on the 9th of this month, both the
birthdays were celebrated together. Since Ravi, Jennifer, Welchy, my brother
and myself are all resident of Mumbai we had already met each other before on
quite a few occassions. But this time Meeting Mathew Joseph and Ron was an
added excitement.

It was really an evening of excitement. The evening started off with Welchy
arriving the earliest of all followed by Ron and then Ravi, Jennifer and
Mathew Joseph together. Let me tell you guys there is never a dull moment with
Ravi around and it was purely evident. Since Ravi being a Word Minister has
studied the Word of God in detail and still does he is so full of revelation
on the Word of God that all listeners have their jaws dropped in silence.

So the evening kicked off with Ravi exploring various texts on Word of God
with us. Ron then gave his heart rendering testimony on how he entered into
the Jesus Youth and gave us an insight on wonderman Shobith. Jennifer, Welchy
and myself were able to share on how much Joynet means to us and how much it
helped us.

After one and half hours of sharing we decided to involve ourselves in Prayer.
Mathew Joseph first lead the proceeding followed by RAvi. It was simply
wonderful. It lasted for about 45 mins and yet I yearned for more. After that
we had Welchy and my Mom cutting the cake and with us all singing.

We again continued sharing part and parcels of our lives. It was then that we
got to know something so valuable. MATHEW JOSEPH is the FOUNDER OF JOYNET. We
just couldnt believe that a person so handsome yet so humble who changed so
many lives including ours was actually sitting amongst the 7 of us Joynetters.
It was real blissful for us that he was present alongwith us. It was like we
owed the evening to him as well because if he had taken the initiative years
ago we wouldnt have had Joynet. And if there was no Joynet there would be no
meeting on this Sunday the 12th.

The evening ended with Dinner and then a walk to the nearby station as they
all went to their abode.

On the way back home my brother and myself kept thanking the Lord for such a
wonderful evening. Even though there were only 7 of us from Joynet yet it
meant so much.

Anyways guys do Wish Welchy on her birthday. May God Bless her. May God bless
us all.

urs in faith

Jason
Mumbai, India

Lord, I do not know what to ask of You.
You know what I need.
You love me better than I know how to love myself.
O Heavenly Father, give to me what I know not how to ask or dare not ask.
I open my heart to You.
Take my needs and do according to Your mercy.
Do with me what You will.
I will be silent. I offer myself to You.
I accept Your will. Lord, teach me how to pray. Amen.