Hello Family,

When i started this week i told , "Lord, i'm not feeling that satisfied since
i didn't get any thing new, from you this new year...."
I felt a voice telling me "steady your personal prayer time, i'll visit you."

During my personel prayer ,one day, i felt a tremendous presence of the Lord.I
felt the Lord's love in Psalms in all readings i had ....and then... He came
and told me,"..my beloved, all these days,its you who have been praying,now
let me pray instead of you praying , through you..." !!! Oh ,i can't put into
words how i felt.....I found myself praying ..but i could feel that the
meaning of my prayers were much deeper than those words..i felt once again how
inefficient  the words are to express my  inmost feelings.Needless to say we
had a real wonderful (adipoli ) time , praying.

Just wanted to encourage you all to reflect ,  ' How's my personel prayer time
with the Lord going?'

Be still before the Lord;
Wait patiently for Him...

Find your delight  in the Lord
Who will give you ,your heart's desires.

                              - Ps 37:7 & 4.

In Joyful communion,
Sindhu,
Chicago, USA.