Hi

I am for the time sending a mail to JOYNET

I have a query

In my flat one guy came with one of my friends. He seems to be capable of
saying our past and future.All except me went to him and asked abt. them.He
says that he can tell just by seeing you. He uses Numerology,astrology, etc.
And he told that he got that gift from a guru when he visited a temple.And if
some thing is wrong with u then he will tell why it is like that and will say
some solution for that.Some ime he will pray and give a coin to u to keep it
in the wallet.

i am confused whether it is right to goto him and ask abt. me.
Can somebody help

With love and prayers
Manoj

Disclaimer