Dear Joynet Friends in America,
           Hope you remember me sending a mail a few weeks ago about collecting the
details of all the JOYnet members in America. I only got reply from less than10
people]]]]]  I am quite sure that there are more Joynetters in various parts of USA.
Since I was really busy the past few weeks I could not do much with the compiling of
the data. Now I am about to work on that. So PLEASE, ANY MORE JOYNETTERS WHO ARE IN
AMERICA, WHO HAVE NOT YET SEND YOUR DETAILS TO ME, PLEASE TAKE A FEW SECONDS TO SEND
THEM TO ME. This is just to put them together and have a communication among the
Joynetters in America, as they have in many other countries.
     The details I had asked are:
  Your Name
  Address / Tel. No./ E-mail Id
 How long in the Joynet??
   What ministry or Zone in Kerala did you belong to?
   Details of the Family (wife, if married; children, if any etc.)
  Any other information
Looking forward for more responses I remain.
Fr. Thomas Tharayil
USAormation contained in this message is privileged and CONFIDENTIAL and is intended
only for the use of the addressee above.  If you are not the intended recipient, you
are hereby notified that any disclosure, copying, distribution, or taking of any
action in reliance on the content of this message is strictly prohibited.  If you have
received this communication in error, please notify the sender by replying to this
message, and then delete it from your system.

**** Warning: The information contained in this message is privileged and CONFIDENTIAL