Dear JOYnetters,

Its Annual Retreat time here in Bahrain at the Sacred Heart Church. This time our Retreat priest is Fr. Augustine Vallooran from the Divine Retreat Centre.

Retreat in English started yesterday, 20th Jan 2003 at 7pm and will conclude on the 24th Jan 2003.

Retreat in Malayalam will be from 27th Jan 2003 to 31st Jan 2003

Theme of the Retreat: Launch into the Deep.

As usual, I request all JOYnetters to pray in a special way for the success of the Retreats. Please pray for a Sakheus experience, a Barthemeus experience, a total God experience.

With prayerful regards

sebastian thomas
Bahrain