Hi my dear one is Jesus

This mail is a testimony of how my Lord saved my life today. PRAISE GOD!!

Today early morning I just woke up and stepped out of the house , just two steps and
there was big noise and I saw something falling down from the terrace and it landed up
near my feet. Our antenna which is nearly 10ft. long was right above the place where I
was standing. Suddenly it fell from the terrace and it should have fallen on my head
since i was right below it, miraculously my Lord saved me and it fell on the auto and
on our car then it fell down near my feet. But nothing happened to me nor the auto or
the car also (just two scratches on the glass) even though such a heavy thing fell on
it.