Dear brethren,
Greetings in Jesus name.I have a great task of
publishing a book on the topic THE END TIME GLOBAL
REVIVAL:THE ROLE OF CHARISMATIC RENEWAL,EVANGELICAL
MINISTRIES AND EVERY TRUE BELIEVER.
I have gathering articles for this publication from
other countries.
I want to have the view of my fellow joynet members on
the above subjects in the following aspects.
1.can there be a global revival in this end- time?
2.What is your view about end time revival?
3.What is the personal commitment to causing revival
in your community,country and world at large?
In your replies please indicate your full name and
position in the church(if any)and country from where
you write.Note:some of the contributions will be used
as refference in the publication.
Thanks.
Jude s.c.Asogwa(Nigeria)
http://mailplus.yahoo.com