Dear Jude,  Can you eaxplain what is this énd time?  Is it the end of the
world? or the second coming of Jesus? Is it imminent? Please explain.
Sebastian Arikat

>From: Jude Asogwa >Reply-To: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >To:
[EMAIL PROTECTED] >CC: [EMAIL PROTECTED] >Subject: [JOYnet]
End time global revival:WHAT IS YOUR VIEW? >Date: Mon, 27 Jan 2003
08:31:01 -0800 (PST) > >Dear brethren, >Greetings in Jesus name.I have a
great task of >publishing a book on the topic THE END TIME GLOBAL
>REVIVAL:THE ROLE OF CHARISMATIC RENEWAL,EVANGELICAL >MINISTRIES AND
EVERY TRUE BELIEVER. >I have gathering articles for this publication from
>other countries. >I want to have the view of my fellow joynet members on
>the above subjects in the following aspects. >1.can there be a global
revival in this end- time? >2.What is your view about end time revival?
>3.What is the personal commitment to causing revival >in your
community,country and world at large? >In your replies please indicate
your full name and >position in the church(if any)and country from where
>you write.Note:some of the contributions will be used >as refference in
the publication. >Thanks. >Jude s.c.Asogwa(Nigeria) >Yahoo! Mail Plus -
Powerful. Affordable. Sign up now. >http://mailplus.yahoo.com >