Praise the Lord

Following are the consolidated prayer requests  from
[EMAIL PROTECTED]  for this week.  Further
updates will be given by Primeson from Dubai.

Thanks giving:

1.  Sabu thanks and glorify the LORD for his Uncle’s
open-heart surgery. The surgery went off well and he
is recovering well. Many thanks for your prayers.

2. Jibson glorify the LORD as Lynnee started getting
her salary.

Please for the following intentions:

1. Kindly pray for the success of first charismatic
retreat Venue St. Mary's Church, Dourana, Sagar
Diocese (India) Date: March 31-April 3

2.  Pray for Sabu’s  mother who is suffering from
allergic cough for the last three years. Recently she
started getting pain through out the body, which is
affecting her mobility.

3. Please pray for the heeling of a cancer patient who
is undergoing treatment in RCC Tvrivandrum (India).

4. Please pray for Roona who is looking for a job and
she is on visit visa.

5. Please pray for Denny  to get a good job abroad

6. Pray for  Justine who is planning to go to Gulf for
a job.

7. Please pray for  Westley Eyom, met an accident
admitted to hospital.

8. Pray for Roshan’s College prayer group for PG
students which is just started. Also for my entrance
exam in June.

9. Pray that the marriage of  Connors Edna will be
restored, that my husband and  I will be reconciled
and all hurts will be healed.  Also pray that God will
perform a miracle with our jobs as they are currently
500 miles apart.

10. Pray for jibson & Lynnee’s  house.

11. Special request  : Please keep Rajiv Joseph & Jose
Joseph in your prayers as they are on a preaching
mission (9 & 10th) to Riyadh.

love + prayers,
Joseachayan / Jeddah / Saudi Arabia
http://mailplus.yahoo.com