Dear friendss,

If jesus is saying somthing is wrong then it is perfectly wrong...

We are witnesses for many prayer group ceased due to the so called "Love
affairs"...And many stories we heared about youngsters who loose the
morale due to these.In the western countries it is a culture and it is
coming its way to India too .Who can be happy to see the yougters moving
in cities changes their views and trying to be "modern" loosing hteir
values.How many parents are worried about their children loosing their
ways.We are eager to devour it while the western countries are aware of
its badeffects.I am not speaking with a theological/philosophical
knowledge,but it is a cry of everysoul not to do anything that take away
jesus from it.

Samson worried much about his deed but not Delilah. SO if there is one
percentage possilbily of Sin ,...then you decide.......to choose or not
to......

keep in touch Love from Jesus & Dexon.(S`pore)