Dear Joynetters
HI. I am planning on writing the GRE this monday 10th. I had written it last month on the 27th but i have to write it once again as i only got a score of 1140 but i need a score of 1400. So please remember me in your prayers and especially that only God's will be done in my life and that I may be able to accept whatever the outcome.
With Prayers
Your sister in Christ
Meena Mathew
(Singapore)