Hi Friends in Jesus,

SHALOM !!!

I joined this mail group only 2 days back and thank God for giving me an access to this new world of friendship in Jesus.

I am married and settled down in Bangalore for the past 8 years. My daughter Anjana is in the first standard and Anu (my wife) is taking care of the house.

I am serving for an IT company as a Senior Executive -Facilities Management. My management is going for outsourcing of FM services and is forcing people on roll to quit. I am given a deadline of March 31st as my last date. So far no offer in hand. One of the Fortune 500 companies interviewed and selected me. But they are yet to release the offer letter. Today my HR director wants me to put in my papers. I know not what to do now. If anyone can help me find a job in Bangalore or in Ernakulam District, Kerala, please get back to me.

With love in Jesus,

Shalom !!!

Antu Varghese