Hello family,

Hope everybody remebers that today is the Joynet prayer day. Details has been
posted in the website.
There was some problem with the web site itself ,and at one point it even went
offline! Praise God and thanks to the efforts of the webteam,we could revive
it.
Have a blessed time of prayer today with our dear pope and millions of
faithful all around the world.And may HIS peace rule the  hearts and minds of
all in the world.

In joyful communion,
Sindhu,
Chicago, USA.