My dear friends,
Please pray for the following world leaders today at any time to obtain
spiritual discernment to get a decision regarding the approaching War
situation.
1. Mr. George Bush - President of USA
2. Mr. Tony Blair - British Prime minister
3. Mr. Saddam Hussain - President of Iraq
4. Mr. Hans Blix - Chief of weapon inspection Team
and the NATO Union leaders, Leaders among United Nations and other
important world leaders and GCC leaders.Only our God can touch their mind
and twist from the wrong direction which has to be lead the world in to
verse condition.

" O My Lord don't allow any body to destroy our pretty world, the gift by
U, touch their mind right now"

We should ask in the name of Jesus to clear -out all the darkness spread
over the gulf area. We should tell Him to protect everybody by means of
angels. I am sure, after the prayer u should get an answer about this. If
possible please  share in the network.
Thanks & Regards in prayers
Joykutty
Kuwait.