Dear friends in Christ,

I strongly support what James said.

Topic 1:
----------
If I don't quote the word of God, then what is it for? Rather than writing
long messages dumping once own thoughts, biased by many media (esp books),
it is meaning full to quote just one word from Bible. Nothing is out of
context if you have the will to accept word of God.

If any one says quoting word of God should be avoided, that is a worldly
advise, not from God. Even Satan used word of God to test Jesus. Not the
word of God is wrong, but the way you comprehend is wrong. That is the
difference in Jesus and Satan! The same in the parable of the sower. Not the
Word, but the place where it fell makes the difference.

But, be considerative! Please use it wisely, not to hurt anyone. However, if
want to use it to correct someone (even if it hurts), like what Jesus did in
Jerusalem Temple, you can still use His Words. Remember today's (11th) first
reading. "Thus says the Lord: Just as from the heavens the rain and snow
come down And do not return there till they have watered the earth, making
it fertile and fruitful, Giving seed to the one who sows and bread to the
one who eats, So shall my WORD be that goes forth from my mouth; It shall
not return to me void, but shall do my will, achieving the end for which I
sent it. "

Topic 2
---------
I also appreciate James as he said "Any Spousal relationship (Acts,
Thoughts, Words) with anyone (even with the same bride/groom) in mind/body
PRIOR to marriage which is against GOD'S Love is hence clearly a Sin".
Although I withdrew myself from this topic after a lot of critics, I still
advice you  to accept this statement. If you accept the word of God, you
will accept that pre-marital spousal relationship (Acts, Thoughts, Words)
as a SIN. Please don't get biased by the Media and worldly advises. Set your
rules from meaning of the word of God.

Summary
I remember a calculation that proved ZERO=ONE. Calculation is perfectly
correct and proved, yet the truth is different. Remember that Jesus kept
quite when Pilot asked "What is truth?" (John 18:38). Why? It is a wasting
time!  Roman Pilot doesn't posses The word of God or any knowledge about His
Heavenly Kingdom. You can only see the truth if your "eyes of heart" are
enlightened (Eph 1:18) by the God, the word (John 1:1)

with lots of love and prayers

Wilson Thomas
(Singapore)