my dear jyfriends,
             Pls watch DD-4(DD Malayalam)for my interview on everysunday at 7.40am
after the malayalam news.This is about practical psychology and personal
empowerment.Pls send your comments and questions to me and dooradarsan.Their contact
address is \'Samkholi\'.C/O dooradarsan ,Kudappanakkunnu p.o,Trivandrum.
I expect your involment and prayer support.
My contact No.is 0471-2544338(before 9am,after 10.30 pm)

with prayer,

vipin roldant
trivandrum/kerala/india