You are probably aware that FF2 fails a few but thought I'd just post it
back in case others are curious:

*5. selector module: class (3, 13, 16)*
   12. Escaped Class (.test\.foo\[5\]bar) expected: [ span#test.foo[5]bar ]
result: [ ]
   14. Descendant scaped Class (div .test\.foo\[5\]bar) expected: [
span#test.foo[5]bar ] result: [ ]
   16. Child escaped Class (form > .test\.foo\[5\]bar) expected: [
span#test.foo[5]bar ] result: [ ]

Anyway, good work on sizzle, and it's nice to see a broad base of the
community being open to standardizing on it.

Thatcher

--
Christopher Thatcher