Actually, it might be attributable to an old jquery library? The site
we are working on has jquery 1.2.6 (just noticed, sorry).
All of the browsers return the defined height or max-height as inner /
outer height, none are returning the equivalent of the scrollHeight (I
am not sure if this was the behavior expected).
I created a test page, and it seems pretty consistent across browsers
(as a side note: I love that I get the right value for $().css("max-
height") whenever its defined, even when the browser doesn't support
it.
I am not sure if the oddity in our site is caused by the crazy layout,
or the outdated jquery libs.
Kelvin: sorry if I wasted your time here.
I created a test page here:
http://www.elliotbetancourt.com/wall/styleTest/
The page we are working on that was giving me trouble was here:
http://www.new.goal.com/en/news/9/england
in the "latest news" box in the middle. (Sorry if the site is a
little rough, especially in IE, we are doing a complete redesign, and
are running around squashing the last of our bugs / user requests
right now)
(I hid the slider by changing the z-indexx, to follow the designer's
mockup, only worked in firefox though, so I will probably remove that
css line).
--~--~---------~--~----~------------~-------~--~----~
You received this message because you are subscribed to the Google Groups
"jQuery Development" group.
To post to this group, send email to [email protected]
To unsubscribe from this group, send email to
[email protected]
For more options, visit this group at
http://groups.google.com/group/jquery-dev?hl=en
-~----------~----~----~----~------~----~------~--~---