code += init.join(';')+';';

and

for (i = 0; i < jsl-1; i++) code += init[i]+';';

Don't output the same.
For "" the first one will be ";" the second one will stay ""
It's possible that IE has an issue with eval(";"); if I understand this
thread right.

Side note, you should be using for (var i = 0

~Daniel Friesen (Dantman, Nadir-Seen-Fire)