PS after writing this i realize that it's possible to still load the script
from the html directly as part of the loading process, while also providing
a hook in envjs to register a callback to execute before/after/around a
particular script is loaded.  this means you could 'expect' qunit and after
environment is harmonized.  this is the correct solution in my opinion.

apologies for asking qunit to change before i fully explored envjs' ability
to adapt.

thanks
thatcher

--