IE6 is driving you up the wall? Do you guys realise there are huge
companies , recycling tens of thousands PC's every year (yes tens of
thousands) where the large majority of desktops/laptops is still
Windows 2000. Freshly installed.. All connected to the real nightmare
freak show in the back room. Where neither PHP, ASP, JSP etc... will
run any time soon.

-- DBJ