Well! Maybe you *should* read a good book on JavaScript before you go making
careless posts again.

All we know about here is jQuery, but the guys on comp.lang.javascript said
there's only one good JavaScript book.

Definitive something or other. It shouldn't be too hard to track down.

I hear it's pretty good, maybe you could learn something from it!

-Mike