DBJ please fill my curiosity ... how are you planning to include only what
you need?
Will it mean N possible server side calls rather than one and every time
run-time or will it mean N jQuery versions to serve via markup tricks?

If the answer is the second one, but the problem is best performances, why
should we have for example old Opera "gotchas" in Firefox/Safari 4
distribution?

I am serious, I am starting to split vice-versa in sub-modules for every
single implemented function but I wonder how you guys would like to solve
this problem.

Thanks