I think the problem there is with the way IE reports height or TR
elements, even if they have display none. Something like that. For
performance reasons, jQuery 1.3.2 changed the way it detects
visibility. This broke a few things, including jQuery misreporting TR
elements' "visible" status in IE. Anyway, I'm pretty sure this has
been fixed in nightly/svn.

--Karl

Karl Swedberg
www.englishrules.com