Hi Scott,

Thanks for the feedback.

>     $(context).delegate('li:even, li:odd', 'click', callback)
>     $(context).delegate('li' 'click.namespace', callback)

I kind of like these formats but I'm thinking that things will get
much more complicated if later on we should introduce a data
parameter:

$(context).delegate('li', 'click', data, callback)

Now we will have check if the second or third parameter is a function.

I've also being thinking about using a "|" instead of a ":"

$(context).delegate('li |click', data, callback)

or just use a space:

$(context).delegate('li click', data, callback)