On Wed, 02 Dec 2009 00:11:24 -0000, Dave Methvin <dave.meth...@gmail.com>
wrote:

> I've been trying to get a jQuery build environment set up on Windows
> 7. I'm using TortoiseGit and Ant, everything seems to be working fine
> except when I try to push changes back to my Github fork. I get the
> message "PuTTY Fatal Error: No supported authentication methods
> available." I've set up the certs properly as far as I can tell, I've
> tried cleaning them out and setting them up twice. Has anyone been
> through this? If so, are you using different tools? Google searches on
> this on the error haven't been helpful.

I had trouble with TortoiseGit and authentication when I was on windows...
I switched to mac shortly afterwards so I didn't fully explore what was
going on. But I was using msysgit ( http://code.google.com/p/msysgit/ )
before TortoiseGit and the authentication to github worked great from that
- it may be worth a try,

Kelvin :)