On Tue, Dec 1, 2009 at 8:21 PM, Julian Aubourg <aubourg.jul...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Anyway, the code has been comitted at http://github.com/jaubourg/jquery

Just started looking at this, and it makes a great deal of sense to
me.  As to the extension API, would this be simpler?:

    jQuery.transport.install("script", {
        factory: function() { /* ... */ },
        optionsFilter: function(s) { /* ... */) //optional
    });

It's a bit more explicit, at the cost, I guess of some additional
bytes per transport (although it would save some in transport.js.)
But I'm still trying to wrap my head around everything, and maybe I'm
missing something fundamental.

  -- Scott