You should look at the additional resources page, there are some items
at the bottom that tie programming lang to jquery.

For example

http://projects.cyberlot.net/trac/jqpie

On 4/2/07, Shaun Kester <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi everyone,

I was wondering if anyone had made progress on using jQuery on the
server side. I'm a Visual Foxpro programmer (yeah, I know MS
discontinued it) and regularly pull the HTML of a page down to a file
or variable to process. What I'd like to to is be able to select the
HTML using jQuery to insert into a table. I'll ask this also on the
VFP forums, but since it involved jQuery, thought I'd duplicate the
question. I've read the wikipedia link and spent hours on Google
searching for "server side javascript" but haven't been able find a
solution.

One idea I had was to download the remote HTML to a file, embed jQuery
in it, then have it post information about the file back to the
server. I'm afraid though that I don't know jQuery well enough to even
attempt this with a bunch of FOR loops and Ajax POSTs.

Thoughts anyone?

Thanks for your time!
-Shaun