To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 04, 2007 1:36 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Problem with togle()

On 05/04/2007, at 1:04 AM, Sebastián V. Würtz wrote:
Now hide the link that should hide the "news", so still donst work :)

I send a pic for example

I set up a quick demo page so I can try and see why your links are
now hiding when you click them. However, my demo page seems to behave
how I think you want it to. The corresponding text is hidden and
revealed when its associated link is toggled. The link never gets
hidden. Have a look here:

http://users.tpg.com.au/j_birch/toggle/

Is this what you are trying to achieve?

Joel.

http://www.eset.com

--
Estoy usando la versión gratuita de SPAMfighter para usuarios privados.
Ha eliminado 35 correos spam hasta la fecha.