From: -dean <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: jQuery (English) <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, April 4, 2007 1:13:09 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Promoting jQuery the WRONG way

Rey,

Thanks for posting this. But to be honest I think I overreacted to
Michael's comment.

To put the record straight. I don't have a problem with jQuery users.
You are a pretty great bunch from what I can gather. Mostly I think
this is just part of a recent trend whereby some people can be a bit
harsher online than they would be in a face-to-face conversation. I
should be used to it by now. :-)

-dean