The only problem is, if you subscribe under a 3rd party email address
(non-gmail), the web UI for the list will be read-only. The only way around
this I've found is to log out of Google and then log back in with the 3rd
party address.....which makes the whole fancy web UI pretty much worthless.

On 4/5/07, Mika Tuupola <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

On Apr 5, 2007, at 6:04 PM, Christopher Jordan wrote:

> I think you have to have a google address (read: account) to sign
> up for the group, but then once a member of the group, you can
> change the address that posts are sent to by managing your account
> settings.

AFAIK you can subscribe to Google Groups as with any other
mailinglist. Google Groups is just normal MLM with fancy web
interface. Send email to [EMAIL PROTECTED] for all
available commands / addresses:

-cut-
To send a message to this group by email, address the email to:
jquery-en@googlegroups.com

To subscribe to this group by email, address the email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To unsubscribe from this group by email, address the email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]

To contact the group owner by email, address the email to:
[EMAIL PROTECTED]
-cut-

--
Mika Tuupola                      http://www.appelsiini.net/~tuupola/