Jim, there's also some examples on www.dyve.net/jquery?autocomplete,
those will also work with Dan's modifications.

My jQuery plugins are my first open source / code sharing experience,
it's really fun to see stuff like this (other people improving on it)
happen.

On 4/9/07, Priest, James (NIH/NIEHS) [C] <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

> [...]

No problem!!

And I'll apologize in advance for how badly I'm probably going to
butcher my first Ajax attempt! :)

Actually you're example looks fairly straightforward.  I'm working in
Mach-II so there may be some hurdles making all this fit into my MVC
setting but hopefully that won't be too bad.

Jim