It looks like the error received when attempting to use a cross-domain AJAX
request - check you're not e.g. requesting for 'domain.com/x' from '
www.domain.com/y' or something similar.

rob

On 4/16/07, Tetsuo <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

Hi

I've got a modal window that uses the thickbox and jquery scripts, but
it has suddenly stopped loading, and I've no idea why :( I get the
following error in my developer toolbar, as well as the pop-up not

Error: [Exception... "'Permission denied to call method
XMLHttpRequest.open' when calling method:
[nsIOnReadyStateChangeHandler::handleEvent]"  nsresult: "0x8057001e
(NS_ERROR_XPC_JS_THREW_STRING)"  location: "<unknown>"  data: no]

I've looked around and found no help...the funny thing is the form
will not load locally either, as well as on the website itself. Any
help much appreciated (keep it simple if possible, I'm not that
technical :\)

Thank you

--
Rob Desbois