Dave,

Very nice work.  And kudos on a nice, working demo.  I always
appreciate when I can see something cool in action and immediately
start thinking about where I could put it to use.

Suggestions:  (I know it is trivial to hack the script manually,
but ...) Add a parameter to close the content window when a heading is
selected.  It wasn't immediately obvious to me how to close the window
after I had made my selection -- or why the window was still around to
begin with.

-khoker