http://www.hippo.com.au (Hippo)

We just launched a new Australian job search site using jquery, blockui,
hoverIntent, interface (transfer + bounce), datePicker, defaultbutton,
maskedInput and a bunch of custom bits and pieces built on top of these
libraries.

  - jquery: mousover and click animations on the hippo image on the
bottom left of each page, just because we could
  - jquery: override the default .NET javascript validation display and
make it work better
  - interface: visual feedback for AJAX actions that occur when adding
jobs from a search result to your job shortlist (and other similar
features)
  - hoverIntent: so users don't get seasick when mousing over items :)
  - maskedInput: restrict user input for items like the postcode box on
the home page search (and ABN, phone numbers etc for logged in users)
  - defaultbutton: help work around .NET's insistence that there can
only be 1 form per page
  - datePicker: to select dates :)  Only accessible when editing you
have an account

Thanks for the great libraries, they've certainly made our job a lot
easier!

Cheers,
Eric

Eric Orton