Thats what I am trying to do, filter our everything other then the
first paragraph from the results I get through jQuery.get...

I tried your code Sean but it too did not help.

I am just wondering now what is the code if I want to select/extract
first paragraph from the ajax get function and inject it into some
div.

I guess it should be something that many people would have done in
their aplications but I am not able to find the way to do it.

Please don't abandon this thread guys. I need more help.

thanks