On Tue, 24 Apr 2007 16:56:23 +0100, Christopher Jordan <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
wrote:

> Kelvin,
>
> This looks great! :o)
>
> I wonder though can the size of the calendar be configured? Does it have
> to be a popup, or can it be placed anywhere on the screen (say in a div
> element)? Bear in mind that I've not read the docs (yet), I'm just
> hoping it's a quick answer.
>
> Cheers,
> Chris

Hi Chris,

The size of the calendar is totally controlled via CSS so yes - you can
configure it with CSS...

The date picker is implemented as a popup but did you see the renderCalendar
examples? These allow you to draw a calendar table into any element in your
document.

I'll have a think about allowing date pickers to be placed in an element of
your document, I can see where this would be useful (and it would allow you to
have multiple date pickers open at the same time too),

Thanks for the feedback,

Kelvin :)