Kelvin,

>I'd like to announce the beta release of v2 of my datePicker plugin for
>jQuery. This release is a complete rewrite which makes the date picker
>considerably more powerful and flexible than it previously was. Check out
>the temporary project page:
>
>http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/datePicker/v2/demo/

This looks very good! Just a couple quick comments:

* When using clickInput:true, you might want to turn off autocomplete
automatically for the field. When the browser's built-in autocomplete box
gets triggered, it hovers over the data picker. Plus it looks a little
weird.

* Comments in the datePicker.css to describe what each class affects would
be really nice when styling new versions of the file.

* The bind and renderCallbacks should make the plug-in *extremely*
configurable. While I didn't dig into things too much, I couldn't think of
anything you wouldn't be able to do w/the existing callbacks. It's always
nice when you can create a plug-in that shouldn't require people modifying
the source. :)

-Dan