From: Su <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: jquery-en@googlegroups.com
Sent: Tuesday, April 24, 2007 5:03:23 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: datePicker v2 beta

This looks great, Kelvin.
The only thing I'm curious about is the almost complete lack of consideration
for time with almost every single picker I've ever seen. I have a need for one,
for example, where the input consists of not just date, but the /time/ of an
event, output on a 24hour clock.

And by extension: Would you be interested in building a time field into yours?
I'll throw money at you.

On 4/24/07, Kelvin Luck <