Kelvin,

>I've implemented a new dpSetDisabled feature so that you can disable and
>reenable date picker instances. New demo here:
>
>http://kelvinluck.com/assets/jquery/datePicker/v2/demo/datePickerDisabled.h
>tml

Just a quick behavioral quirk I noticed. After disabling the field, the
cursor shows as the pointer/hand when you mouse over where the calendar
button is.

I'm sure you hide the anchor instead of setting the display to none so that
the layout doesn't change, but I could see this as a confusing behavior.

Also, when you're tabbing through the DOM elements (using the [TAB] key)
it'll stop on the hidden anchor.

You could probably solve this problem by setting the original <a href />
anchor to display: none and then inserting a <a name /> anchor in its place
(with a visibility: hidden.) You shouldn't be able to tab or click on a name
anchor, but it should conform to the same class definitions.

Just an idea.

-Dan