if you don't know xml data islands. here's a link.
http://www.w3schools.com/xml/xml_data_island.asp

very little that we don't already do with jQuery and AJAX. or any content
management system!

On 4/25/07, Scottus <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:

i don't really understand you question but look to see if you can use
xslt for your needs.

--
    Scott Wickham

Everyone is equal and everyone is the best at everything.  ---
Principal Skinner

"Success is a lousy teacher. It seduces smart people into thinking
they can't lose."       -Bill Gates

99% of the time, in my experience, the hard part about creativity
isn't coming up with something no one has ever thought of before. The
hard part is actually executing the thing you've thought of.  -- seth
godin

Ⓙⓐⓚⓔ - יעקב   ʝǡǩȩ   ᎫᎪᏦᎬ