Thanks Mike! My vote is to expose the selector and context on the
jQuery object as properties and leave this as an "official" plugin ...
at least for now.

John, what are your thoughts about adding the selector and context
properties to jQuery? I know this isn't the first time I've wanted to
get the selector used via a plugin. I think it could open the doors
for some more creative plugins. If you are okay with adding these in,
I can go ahead and clean up the code for behavior, commit it and the
additions to jQuery. Of course the current version of behavior could
work for people not able to immediately upgrade to 1.1.3 (once it is
finally released).

--
Brandon Aaron