Hi all,

There's an issue with the Interface plugin in Safari - notably, the
Carousel doesn't work. This is the case on the demo on the site as
well.

I've just submitted a fix for that issue which is working on our
development Mac here, the ticket in question is this:

http://dev.jquery.com/ticket/1049

The change is simply adding a browser detection condition around the
gradient.addColorStop() calls as mentioned on this site:

http://www.wouldyouliketoknowmore.net/?p=27

Removing these calls breaks the reflections, but at least the script
works with Safari after that. There's almost certainly a better
solution, but I needed a fix in a hurry and this is it.

This is my first submission to any open-source project, so if this
should have been posted elsewhere I apologise :)

Steve