On May 1, 12:09 pm, "Mike Alsup" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]> wrote:
> Hi Sam,
>
> That's a nice addition to the corner plugin!  Regarding the issues you
> found, the corner plugin inserts divs to achieve the cornering effect
> so it can only be used on block level elements that support div
> children.
>
> Mike

I've now taken into account margins (removed them from the element
that is to have the border and adding them to the container).

However, it does not seem to work well with 1px borders. I've also
added the various effects to the test and it shows that the top border
is not being set properly. Any idea why that is happening?