Just to add...my example creates the slidedown row on the fly, which causes it to pop up on top of the clicked row before dropping down.

You could just as easily put in hidden rows beforehand and then slide them open, which would come out smoother I think.

-- Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Josh Nathanson" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>
To: <jquery-en@googlegroups.com>
Sent: Wednesday, May 02, 2007 5:07 PM
Subject: [jQuery] Re: Dropdown div functionality

Rey,

I put up a very basic proof of concept for you, you can view source to check the code:

http://www.igigi.com/divstest.cfm

It looks like hell in IE, but the basic functionality is there. It just needs some css help I think for IE.

The only thing you'd need to add is grabbing your content via ajax. I just stuck some static text in there.

It's all hacked up because I did it quick, so please don't rip me, oh great jQueryers!

-- Josh

----- Original Message ----- From: "Rey Bango" <[EMAIL PROTECTED]>