Hi Kevin,

One of the things that we're trying to do on that page is focus on actual consumer driven sites as opposed to web development providers. That may have been why it wasn't added.

Rey...

Kevin Scholl wrote:
I'd posted this at the tail end of the last such thread, but it's well
down the list now. A small site I designed and developed, launched
last week:

http://www.shoshintech.com/

Uses jQuery for the navigation, adding the "Print this page" link next
to the breadcrumb (since it relies on javascript), and automatically
closing any popup window when leaving the given parent page or opening
a new popup window (see the About Us / Location page).

Nothing groundbreaking, but there it is. Have another site in client
review that uses jQuery for some other things...

Kevin

--
BrightLight Development, LLC.
954-775-1111 (o)